This is an exciting and unique opportunity to join the Cheshire office, do you always put the customers' needs at the heart of absolutely everything you do? Do you support the team around you? Working as a team to ensure all requirements are met and customers consistently have the best holiday experience? Then please apply below!
My client offers outstanding yacht charters, the best sailing destinations in the Mediterranean as well as the Caribbean and Indian Ocean. They have the widest choice of thoughtfully selected modern yachts and catamarans. They have knowledge of these stunning yachts and have the personal experiences gained sailing in dream destinations allows us to offer exceptional and exclusive private sailing yacht charters. Any experience of the key destinations such as Greece, Croatia and Italy would be an advantage but not essential. Full time and Part time.
The role includes:
- Assisting the yacht charter team manage current client yacht charter sailing holiday bookings
- Assisting with new booking enquiries
- Assisting clients with requests on the lead up to their trips, and answering any questions and queries they may have by email and telephone
- Providing excellent customer service and resolving any customer queries or requests both over the telephone and electronically in a prompt manner
- Ensuring all pre-charter documentation is correct and in order, liaising with a wide range of customers, overseas operators, and yacht crew
- Processing accurately charter booking documentation and organising ancillary optional services such as transfers, provisioning, and water sports hire
- Updating yacht availability and pricing on our in-house system and website
- Updating the website with information/data for new yachts and destinations
- General office organisation and administration
The Candidate Must have:
- A passion for delivering industry leading standards of customer care
- Great attention to detail
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Good interpersonal skills
- Confidence to liaise with a wide range of clients, mainly professional and high net worth individuals over the phone and via email
- Ability to research, collate and summarise information from different sources
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays
- Company pension
- Birthday off (if it falls on a weekend can take either the Friday or Monday either side)
- Free Parking
- Friends & Family Discount
Hours - TBC but part time is offered. Fully equipped and brand new on site dining facilities.
If you have all the above experience and would like to be considered for this excellent opportunity, please send your CV to email@example.com OR call Hollie on 0161 923 6120 OR click on Apply and follow the on-screen instructions.