Head of Membership - Travel Industry - West London / Hybrid. An excellent opportunity to join a respected travel association where you will be responsible for both new member acquisition as well as the retention and development of existing members.
Head of Membership Responsibilities
- Create and deliver the strategy to attract new members such as tour operators and travel agents to the organisation
- Undertake financial and business assessments of new potential members to ensure their suitability
- Maintain a solid understanding of the travel industry and what members need and want from an association
- Present to and sell the benefits of becoming a member
- Driving retention and membership renewal
- Representing the organisation at industry events, conferences and exhibitions
Head of Membership Skills Required
- A strong understand of how SME's and specialist travel businesses operate in the wider travel industry.
- Financially and commercially literate.
- Excellent communication, negotiation and relationship management skills.
- A confident, outgoing personality, comfortable networking and presenting to a wide range of audiences.
Head of Memberships Additional Details
- A competitive basic salary to be discussed on application.
- Hybrid working (initially mainly office based to settle in) from their West London offices.
- Some travel required to meet partners and attend events
Don't keep a good thing to yourself
We grow our business through referrals, so please don't keep us to yourself. If you think we're doing a good job and know of someone who would benefit from our services, please pass on their name and number to me and I promise we will follow it up. Many thanks.
C&M Travel Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. We are committed to equality of opportunity for all candidates. For more opportunities, please visit www.candm.co.uk