Travel Administrator: This award winning creative experience agency are seeking an Administrator who has previously worked within the travel industry. Working Hybrid with their offices in Leeds. Paying £24K.
Travel Administrator, Responsibilities:
- Working part of their rewards team dealing with a high volume of small trips for 2 or 4 people in the the UK and overseas
- Booking travel, hotels, airport transfers, activities as well as ordering gadgets depending on what the customer has requested
Travel Administrator, Skills Required:
- Previous experience within a Tour Operator or Travel Agent dealing with customer over the phone
- Good destination knowledge
- Organised with excellent attention to detail
- Paying circa £24K
- Hybrid (2 days in the office) with the offices based in Leeds after training has been completed.
- Working Mon - Fri 09.00 - 17.30
To apply for this Travel Administrator please either apply online, email your c.v to email@example.com or call Amy on 02073971295 quoting Ref: SO
Don't keep a good thing to yourself
We grow our business through referrals, so please don't keep us to yourself. If you think we're doing a good job and know of someone who would benefit from our services, please pass on their name and number to me and I promise we will follow it up. Many thanks.
C&M Travel Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. We are committed to equality of opportunity for all candidates. For more opportunities, please visit www.candm.co.uk