Trade Account Manager required by an Experiential Tour Operator to help them drive sales within their key partners' businesses. 36K-43K DOE plus 20% bonus. This role is honed towards maximising trade sales, achieving this by nurturing travel agency relationships and imparting knowledge and excitement about their immersive trips.
The role will be London-based once a week, on the road once a week and flexible for the remainder of the week.
Trade Account Manager Responsibilities:
- Nurture and Develop existing partner relationships and on-board new partners in collaboration with UK Business Development Manager
- Act as the main point of contact for business partners
- Create incentive strategy to maximise sales, monitor performance and identify and solve sticking points
- Train agents on product, destination and integrated system.
- Work collaboratively with marketing and product teams
- Represent the company at frequent events throughout the year
Trade Account Manager Requirements:
- Account Management/Sales experience from the Travel Industry
- Asia/Americas Destination Knowledge
- Outgoing personality and ability to grow relationships
- Flexible life circumstances which allow regular travel
If you fit the above criteria and you are keen to apply for this exciting Trade Account Manager role please send your CV to email@example.com or call Mark on 02073971272
Don't keep a good thing to yourself
We grow our business through referrals, so please don't keep us to yourself. If you think we're doing a good job and know of someone who would benefit from our services, please pass on their name and number to me and I promise we will follow it up. Many thanks.
C&M Travel Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. We are committed to equality of opportunity for all candidates. For more opportunities, please visit www.candm.co.uk