Marketing Manager - I am looking for a Marketing Manager for a well established Tour Operator based in Birmingham. They are looking for an experienced Marketing Manager from the Travel industry to join their growing team. They will pay up to £40,000 and the role will be Hybrid between their Birmingham Offices and home.
Marketing Manager Responsibilities:
- Manage and develop all Marketing in line with company objectives
- Plan and implement promotional campaigns for new and existing products
- Full responsibility for brand management and corporate identity
- Design and oversee preparation of all online material working closely with product and sales teams
- Prepare online marketing campaigns and special offers using "Mail Chimp"
- Monitor trade press, marketing communications and competitor analysis
- Managing all social media platforms are up to date with the view to increase followers
- Ensure the website is kept up to date with latest offers and industry news
- Design and create new product launches and marketing materials
- Keeping the company up to date with communications
- Produce trade press, PR and adverts
- Weekly marketing reports and analysing data to drive strategy
Marketing Manager - What do you look like?
- Ideally you will be working in a similar position for a Tour Operator or a Travel Company
- Excellent verbal and written skills with a strong eye for detail
- Strong organisational skills with a good work ethic
- Be a team player
- Creative ability
- Experienced in working to tight deadlines and dealing with campaigns
- Confidence in briefing senior management and the marketing team with your ideas and suggestions
- Travel Industry experience is essential
Marketing Manager - Additional Information
- This is a Hybrid position between the Birmingham Offices and your home
- Monday to Friday
- They will pay up to £40,000 plus staff incentives
- Seasonal team parties
If you have the relevant Marketing experience within the Travel Industry and would like to apply, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Don't keep a good thing to yourself
We grow our business through referrals, so please don't keep us to yourself. If you think we're doing a good job and know of someone who would benefit from our services, please pass on their name and number to me and I promise we will follow it up. Many thanks.
C&M Travel Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. We are committed to equality of opportunity for all candidates. For more opportunities, please visit www.candm.co.uk