Do you have 5+ years within Travel Industry Senior Leadership roles? Are you a proven strategic / influential leader? We have the role for you!
We are with a well-known Tour Operator, who are looking to bring in an experience Sales & Operations Vice President, to ensure that reporting departments (Contact Centre Sales, Air, Operations & Documentation) are focused on optimising sales & service. Overseeing and developing the management team (Directors, Managers and Team Leaders) to implement strategic processes to ensure that all our brands and products are aligned, maximising performance, streamlining our operations. Leading our supporting departments including but not limited to Sales assistants, Air Concierge & Operations.
- Meet or exceed annual sales goals.
- Develop and implement Contact Centre process and procedures to ensure consistency in booking processes.
- Maintain and analyse call centre metrics to determine appropriate staffing levels.
- Work closely with the SVP and the VP of Finance on yearly sales incentive scheme
- In conjunction with Directors and Managers, ensure that all sales staff are knowledgeable and up to date on all products through destination training, sales and service training and continued fam trips coordinated through DMC's or Third-Party Suppliers
- Coordinate with the Product team to ensure that training is conducted in a timely manner and consistency is maintained in all Contact Centre resource material.
- Work closely with the Agency Sales team to ensure that sales priorities are aligned.
- Ensure Documentation team delivers accurate and timely documents to our guests and Travel Advisor partners.
- Collaborate with Data Build to provide continual feedback on reservation system enhancements to improve booking speed time and improve customer service.
EXPERIENCE & QUALIFICATIONS:
- Minimum of 5 years management experience
- Extensive knowledge of Sales in the travel business and industry practices -Tour Operating
- Strong Influential leader, with exceptional people management skills
- Demonstrated organizational and leadership skills- with references.
- Experience in budget and forecast preparation.
- Excellent organizational skills, attention to detail and analytical skills required.
- Excellent oral, written and interpersonal communications skills
- ability to work in a high pressure, fast paced and demanding role
- Experience of managing and influencing organisation stakeholders
- Experience of managing, developing and coaching large teams
- Strategic and operational thinker, able to demonstrate big picture thinking
- Ability to remain calm and manage in a crisis
- Proven experience in change management and project management
- Ability to identify requirements and make recommendations for change through the production of business cases
A natural leader who has been working Tour Operating industry in the luxury market.
Someone who is invested in people and leadership, development of sale processes and procedures with a sound understanding of operations and air.
Managing a mixture of experience within a complex business.
Travel will be required domestically.
- Bachelor degree required or equivalent experience
- 5+ years industry and related management experience
- International travel may be required (and maintain a current passport)
- Emergency Duty 24/7 phone coverage may be required
- Evening and weekend hours may be required
- A Salary £110,000 - £125,000 DOE
- Hybrid Working - Central London
- Fantastic Travel Industry perks and benefits
Please click apply or contact firstname.lastname@example.org