Are you a Trade Account Executive? Do you want to work with one of the leading companies in the UK? Then this role might be for you!
We are looking for a Trade Account Manager to join our client who are one of the leading companies around London and the UK.
* Developing strategic partnerships with new clients and maintaining relationships with current ones
* Liaising with resellers both domestically and overseas and reporting to the Commercial Director.
* Assisting with the copy writing of marketing materials.
* Pro-actively building strong relations with travel agents and tour operators
* Campaign planning, research, and implementation of new marketing campaigns.
* Supporting the Commercial Director with ad hoc duties as required.
* Compiling weekly stats, reports for internal distribution.
* Researching and identifying new niches, websites, and trends to integrate into your marketing campaigns and pitching ideas to Commercial Director.
* Organizing and attending meetings, events, and exhibitions on behalf of the company.
* Following up on sales leads, overcoming objections and closing the sale.
* Collecting and collating feedback from leads which do not convert to sales.
* Loading products on various reseller portals
* Min of 3 years' experience in travel
* Excellent customer service skills and demonstrable experience.
* Articulate and good telephone manner.
* Proven ability in copy writing for marketing purposes.
* Excellent written communication and presentation skills, particularly for a sales audience.
* Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
* Technical knowledge of API connections - Preferred
This is an office-based role
Offering a salary of £30,000
Working Hours are 9:00 - 17:00 Monday to Friday
Please follow the instructions to apply, attaching your CV. For further questions please contact the team on 02038879444 or firstname.lastname@example.org