Are you a Luxury Tailor Made Travel Consultant who is all about health and wellbeing? If you are looking to join a very niche market within with Travel industry this role is for you!
Our client who is based in West London is looking for a new Tailor Made Consultant to join their small, friendly office.
- Dealing with customer enquiries by phone and email.
- Use your own previous experience, destination and wellness knowledge to establish the clients' requirements so as to recommend the correct programme for their needs.
- Use Amadeus to book flights and make any necessary amendments.
- Booking all aspects of travel for your customers including flight, private charters, hotels, car hire and more.
- Ensuring that the correct documentation e.g. an invoice is sent to the customer and payment is collected.
- You will ideally come from an independent travel background with some CRS knowledge essential.
- You will have excellent, bespoke tailor-made travel experience with a vested interest in wellness and wellbeing.
- You should have experience working in a small company and have the ability to deal with a booking from enquiry through to final documentation.
- You should be able to work on your own initiative without the need for constant supervision, flexibility and the ability to think outside the box is essential.
- Previous reservations experience within a small, independent operator is highly desirable.
- Excellent destination knowledge of Asia and at least another 2 out of 5 continents
- Good knowledge of wellbeing and destination spas.
- Previous experience of native CRS Amadeus is essential.
- Knowledge of Penguin system beneficial.
- Pleasant & professional telephone manner.
- Effective Sales skills.
- Ability to read contracts, for both hotels and airlines.
- Computer Literate - Microsoft Windows applications
- Administrative skills.
Monday to Friday 09h00-17h30 or 09h30 to 18h00, Saturday (on a rota basis) 10h00-14h00.
Flexibility will be required to cover busy times & events.
Salary - £28,000 + commission after probation
Simply click 'Apply'. Alternatively, please contact Beth on 02038879444/ email@example.com