A leading provider of corporate accommodation, meetings and events is seeking an organised Administrator to join it's established, successful and friendly team, based just outside of Sheffield city centre. Supporting the Conference & Events Consultants, but dealing with everything administrative, so they can focus on sales and bookings, this is a lovely, varied role. Excellent basic salary £22k - £25k pa dependent on experience, Monday to Friday hours, and the chance to work for an established, successful company make this an excellent move for the right person!
- When venue, hotel and conference bookings are made, the administrative requirements to facilitate the reservations are passed to the Administrator
- Prepare and manage precise travel, hotel and venue documentation
- Handle amendments and bookings with keen attention to detail
- Collaborate with departments to resolve queries efficiently.
- Process payments and liaise with suppliers to confirm bookings.
- Deliver top-notch customer service, exceeding expectations.
Experience of working within an Administration role, preferably at least two years, within hotels, hospitality and travel, however we are open to other backgrounds should a change of industry appeal. We are seeking someone who can demonstrate longevity and commitment within previous roles, as our hospitality client values long term commitment. Also you will have the following attributes.
- Excellent customer service and communication skills.
- Administrational experience
- Proficient in Excel, Word, Microsoft Outlook (CRM systems would be a bonus)
- Ability to thrive in a busy, fast-paced environment
- A strong ability to resolve all booking issues
- Excellent organisation and multi-tasking skills
The successful candidate will receive a generous starting salary (negotiable/dependent on experience), in the region of £22k pa - £25k pa and additional benefits. This offers potential progression for someone if they wish for a career in Conference and Events, equally if you forte is administration, then you can continue your career within this.
Please follow the instructions to apply, attaching your CV! For any questions, please contact Gemma on 0161 9236120 or email email@example.com