Accounts Assistant required for established Business Travel company in Manchester. Due to continued growth my client, who are a reputable Corporate Travel Company based in Sheffield are seeking an Administration and Accounts Assistant to be a part of a dynamic and fluid team. You will take responsibility for accurately checking supplier invoices, processing supplier payments, and helping with a variety of back-office processes. You will ideally have knowledge of working in a Corporate Travel environment and have hands on experience of Excel and Sage. In return you can expect a competitive salary package which will be paid on experience along with additional company benefits!
* Check supplier invoices, ensuring cost are correct & querying any discrepancies
* Chasing supplier invoices/payments
* Processing supplier payments -including all overseas suppliers in multiple currencies
* Reconciliation of statements
* Credit control - ensuring all payments are received on time
* General support for month end process
* Monitoring the accounts inbox and dealing with general enquiries
* Accepting payments
* Use of excel to produce spreadsheets
* General Administration
* Helping operations with back-office processes
* Ad hoc projects as and when required
The successful candidate will have excellent experience of working on both SAGE and Excel. You will have excellent communication and customer service skills, along with a keen eye for detail. Previous experience of working within a similar role is a must.
The successful candidate can expect an attractive salary depending on experience plus company benefits.
To apply for this role please send your cv to email@example.com or alternatively call Gemma at Travel Trade Recruitment on 0161 9236120