Digital Marketing Manager required for an Adventure Travel Company who are investing in their digital marketing output. they are looking for an experienced digital marketer who can help them to increase their social presence and optimise their digital content.
Digital Marketing Manager Responsibilities:
- Conceive and manage social media campaigns
- Develop social audience
- Analysis of results
- Plan organic strategy for social
- Manage digital campaigns, social media and email campaigns
- Creation of images and video content.
- Optimisation of website visibility and organic traffic.
Digital Marketing Manager Requirements
- Experience in creating content and managing paid social
- Experience as a Digital Marketing Manager or Senior Digital Marketing Executive
- Strong understanding of SEO, PPC, social media, email marketing and website management.
- Knowledge of advertising platforms and analytics tools
Digital Marketing Manager Additional Info:
- Annual salary of around £35 dependent upon experience
- 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays.
- One extra day leave for birthday.
- Pension scheme.
- Flexible working, min 2 days in the London office.
- Friends and family travel discounts
- Familiarisation travel
- Potential Equity options
If you are interested in this Digital Marketing Manager role and you fit the above criteria please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting DT58628 or apply online
Don't keep a good thing to yourself
We grow our business through referrals, so please don't keep us to yourself. If you think we're doing a good job and know of someone who would benefit from our services, please pass on their name and number to me and I promise we will follow it up. Many thanks.
C&M Travel Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. We are committed to equality of opportunity for all candidates. For more opportunities, please visit www.candm.co.uk