If you’re an HR professional with a love of all things travel, we have an exciting opportunity for you to join a leading Tour Operator at their Chester office!
Joining our client as an HR Assistant, your role will be to support the HR Officer in providing an efficient, professional, and pro-active HR Service across the business to managers and employees. We’re looking for a strong administrative background, ability to work diligently at pace, highly organised and flexible in your approach to meet the demands of a very varied generalist HR role.
In return, our client can offer a starting salary up to £26k, plus excellent benefits including discounted travel/holidays, partner exclusive concessions, company pension, life insurance, 22 days holiday rising to 25 days and much, much more!
If this role is of interest to you, please contact us for a confidential chat, or apply online.
Role of HR Assistant:
- Supporting the HR Officer in providing a proficient administrative HR service across the organisation.
- Management of the HR Administration inbox, responding promptly to manager and employee HR queries in line with employment legislation/law.
- Maintaining and updating employee electronic records.
- Assist with the onboarding of new starters including issuing new starter paperwork, obtaining references, conducting credit and DBS checks, administer employee benefits.
- Oversee the recruitment process/administration including posting job adverts, creating job descriptions, using various media channels, allocation of CV’s, liaising with applicants, agencies and managers and keeping all records updated.
- Ensure sickness absence records are up to date and return to work interviews completed.
- Co-ordinating the probation review process for all new starters.
- Assisting with the management of Health and Safety across the organisation.
- Creating HR News Articles and HR notifications for the Company intranet.
Skills required for the role:
- Previous HR/Recruitment experience.
- Ideally, CIPD level 3 qualified or working towards.
- Ability to organise, prioritise and manage own workload efficiently to meet deadlines.
- Highly trustworthy and confidential.
- Confident individual with the ability to work independently.
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
If you’re interested in learning more about this HR Assistant role, please contact Succeed Recruitment Solutions or press the apply online button now!
Not for you? Then please visit our website to view the other exciting roles we have available; www.succeed-recruitment.com
Succeed Recruitment Solutions – for the best Travel jobs, Multilingual jobs and Contact Centre jobs.