Japanese Speaking Account Executive, London, Salary to £30k plus travel benefits
This is a fantastic role to for a major carrier for an experienced aviation professional. They are seeking a friendly and motivated candidate who speak fluent Japanese and English. Salary to £30k and shift work is required but there are great travel benefits!
Japanese Speaking Account Executive Responsibilities:
- The key objective is to drive sales performance in the market through the implementation of Sales strategy across a portfolio of trade and corporate customers maximising revenue contribution in order to exceed revenue targets.
- Complete and continually update Account Development Plans, ensure all action points are actioned in a timely manner.
- Ensure business plans are met and to maximize the most cost effective channels of fulfillment for business sales.
- Solicit new and existing accounts to meet and/or exceed revenue goals through sales calls, written communication, e-mail and telephone solicitation.
- Follow up on leads and business generated by sales calls.
- Build and maintain strong relationships with partners in the airline industry.
- Develop and maintain long term strategic relationships with trade partners and corporate clients.
- Prepare an account development plan to achieve short, medium, and long term mutual benefits for both Trade Partners and Corporate customers.
- Contribute to the formulation and implementation of the sales strategy, to maximise short and long term revenue opportunities, reduce cost of sale and generate channel shift where appropriate.
- Reviews sales data with the account portfolio to drive revenue and seek out tactical revenue opportunities
- Develop tactical Sales and Marketing activity in support of sales opportunities in both TMC and corporate market place.
- Provide regular Market Intelligence and feedback from customers and competitors.
- Represent at trade events, promotions and sales functions, including supporting educational and familiarization visits.
- Perform other related functions, as assigned, for the purpose of ensuring the efficient and effective functioning of the work unit.
- The jobholder may be required to carry out other duties provided they are within the general level of responsibility of the duties set out above.
Japanese Speaking Account Executive Requirements:
- Language skill - fluent in Japanese and English(both written and spoken)
- Inside sales or outside sales experience
- Commercial acumen. Able to spot and interpret market trends
- Experience in negotiating contracts is a must.
- Excellent relationship building skills
- Proven commercial skills and business acumen
- Ability to develop a good network within the airline industry
- Strong influencing and high quality negotiation skills
- Strong and quick decision making and problem solving skills
- Excellent planning and time management skills
- Ability to sell all the benefits of products and services
- Ability to use/create documents with Word/PowerPoint/Excel
- Clean Driving licence
- Able to make business trips on a regular basis in short notice
- Flexible and able to work shifts, including weekends according to roster. Times may vary.
- Discounted travel
- Company offer 50% contribution to Private Medical Insurance
- 24 days for the first year plus public holidays
- Annual bonus after probation
- Company loan is available to help with commuting i.e. season ticket loans/Car Insurance/Car Tax
Please apply online to Shannon@candm.co.uk outlining your suitability or call Shannon on 02073971295
Don't keep a good thing to yourself
We grow our business through referrals, so please don't keep us to yourself. If you think we're doing a good job and know of someone who would benefit from our services, please pass on their name and number to me and I promise we will follow it up. Many thanks.
C&M Travel Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. We are committed to equality of opportunity for all candidates. For more opportunities, please visit www.candm.co.uk