Do you consider yourself a dynamic retail travel branch manager? Do you thrive off the challenge of increasing travel sales and getting the best out of your travel consultants? Do you want to be part of a well-respected independent travel company? My client is a leading independent travel agency that are looking for an experienced Travel Branch Manager for their store. You will be tasked with managing a team of approximately 5 travel consultants and will need to drive the potential of this store. This is a hands on management role, with a team of experienced Travel Consultants so the successful candidate will need to come from a travel management background.
- To lead, motivate and energise your team
- Identifying training and development needs
- Recognising your individual staff's potential and promoting it
- Set targets in accordance to staffing levels, seasons and trends
- Suggest ideas and solutions to improve revenue and profit.
- Ensure that your branch goes from strength-to-strength, reaching and exceeding targets
- Plan and execute in-house promotions, company campaigns and incentives
- Keep your product and brand knowledge up to date
- Have in-depth knowledge of the company's brochures and destinations and preferred suppliers
- Analysis commercial performance
- Deal with complaints in a calm and diplomatic manner
- Relevant travel management experience
- Strong leadership skills
- Commercial awareness and the ability to inspire a team
- Passion for customer service
- Strong track record in sales.
- Excellent travel and geographical knowledge
The salary is open to negotiation and highly competitive for the area!
Please send your CV to email@example.com or follow the link below TO APPLY - For further information please call Katy at Travel Trade Recruitment on 0121 450 9776