An excellent Homebased / Remote opportunity is now available for Cruise loving Travel Consultants! Due to our client's ongoing growth in 2024, they are on the search for Travel Consultants looking to join an established Cruise Tour Operator. If you're passionate about selling cruises and can show exemplary standards of customer service, aligned with the ability to build long term relationships, then this homebased role is for you.
The homebased role will focus on selling a wide range of luxury cruise holiday.
Homebased Cruise Consultant Responsibilities:
- Selling worldwide luxury cruise holiday products
- Offering an exceptional level of service to new and repeat clientele
- Keeping up to date with the latest cruise news, offers and products
- Taking part in on-going cruise training programmes and fam trips
Now Let's Talk About You:
- UK based Travel Consultant with a passion for selling cruises
- All round knowledge of worldwide cruise holidays products
- Exceptional customer & services skills, whilst paying attention to detail
- Possess an appealing telephone manner and listening skills with the ability to anticipate customers’ needs
- Enjoy achieving KPI’s with the ability to sell cruise holidays confidently
The Homebased Package:
Basic salary £22,000 per annum plus commission, realistic OTE £40,000 - £50,000+ (uncapped commission structure) incentives + benefits.
- Full time and permanent homebased / remote role, working 5 days, 40 hour week
- 22 Days Annual leave plus all Bank Holidays
- Benefits, including company pension
- Plus Cruise fam trips
Interested? If so, we’d love to hear from you!
Important, Please Note: It is unlawful to employ a person in a UK-based role who does not have permission to live and work in the UK. You should make yourself aware of how immigration laws apply to your situation prior to applying.