We have a brand new opportunity for an experienced Training Coordinator to join an award-winning Travel organisation based in the Chester area.
This exciting role will see the successful candidate create, manage and oversee the organisation’s training programmes for employees across two UK sites, homeworkers, and overseas workers which may include overseas travel. You’ll have previous experience in creating training manuals, implementing staff training programmes and identifying training needs. You’ll be able to use your experience to hit the ground running in establishing a successful training department to support all areas of the business.
In return, our client can offer a competitive salary up to £35k, plus excellent benefits including discounted travel/holidays, partner exclusive concessions, company pension, life insurance, 22 days holiday rising to 25 days and much, much more!
If this role is of interest to you, please contact us for a confidential chat, or apply online.
Role of Training Coordinator:
- Establish and develop the Training Department to meet Company strategic requirements and growth plans.
- Assess and determine the organisations and employees training and development needs.
- Design training materials and programmes in line with the requirements of the organisation, relevant legislation, and Tourism Boards/Hotels
- Work closely with employees, HR, and Management to ensure achievement of training objectives.
- Monitor and evaluate the effectiveness and success of training programmes to identify areas of improvement.
- Ensure training materials are up to date with the latest training trends, developments, and best practice.
- Work closely with the Sales and Customer Service Teams to complete training for all new starters ensuring competent on all in-house systems, processes, and proceedures.
- Responsible for all call centre training including delivering 1 to 2 week induction training in overseas destinations.
- Identify talent to aid in succession planning to meet the organisation’s plans for growth.
- Organise e-learning, workshops, and other learning by sourcing external learning partners to establish learning solutions.
Skills required for the role:
- Proven experience in training preferably with systems, processes, and sales.
- Proven experience in training delivery and design.
- Previous travel industry experience.
- Confident in delivering training in person and remotely to achieve optimum results.
- Previous GDS experience is desirable, however, training will be given to the right applicant.
- A good working knowledge of computer basics such as Microsoft word, Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with stakeholders at all levels, both written and verbal.
- Strong problem-solving skills, a great influencer and results orientated.
- Ability to organise, prioritise and manage own workload efficiently to meet deadlines.
If you’re interested in learning more about this Training Coordinator role, please contact Succeed Recruitment Solutions or press the apply online button now!
Not for you? Then please visit our website to view the other exciting roles we have available; www.succeed-recruitment.com
Succeed Recruitment Solutions – for the best Travel jobs, Multilingual jobs and Contact Centre jobs.