Are you experienced in all thing's financial protection? Do you have a proven track record in account management positions? We have the role with you!
We are working with a well known travel association company, who are looking for an experienced Financial Protection Analyst to join their team in the London Bridge area.
This role is suited to an enthusiastic self-starter with excellent interpersonal, communication and team-working skills, strong time-management skills, and good attention to detail. They will be a confident communicator who enjoys liaising with a range of internal and external stakeholders.
To manage members' financial protection arrangements (bonds, insurance, trust accounts) and communicate with a range of stakeholders from diverse businesses, from large enterprises through to SME and micro-business owners.
To calculate bonds and insurance premiums correctly and in line with company guidance, assisting members (travel agents and tour operator businesses) to comply with the financial protection requirements and the Package Travel and Linked Travel Arrangement Regulations 2018 (PTRs) where applicable.
To support the team with initiatives and contribute towards collaborative team discussions to deliver effective results.
- Provide front line account management to a portfolio of members (and their representatives, which included consultants and accountants) in relation to their membership and financial protection arrangements, helping to manage the risks to the company's scheme of financial protection. This includes:
Ensure that AIPCC invoices are generated correctly (based on premium rates which change annually) and are sent to all members who provide financial protection.Additionally, assist with credit control activity in relation to members' unpaid invoices.Where requested, support the Senior Financial Protection Manager, Director of Membership and Financial Protection and/or other colleagues with ad hoc activity such as data analysis, process reviews and drafting process documents.Help to create an inclusive and effective team environment, collaborating with colleagues during meetings and when working on initiatives, projects and reports.Undertake any other tasks that may be reasonably requested by the Senior Financial Protection Manager or Director of Membership and Financial Protection.
- Reviewing members' accounts and other financial information to enable the correct calculation of members' financial protection requirements and Insurance PCC Limited (AIPCC) insurance premiums.
- Corresponding with members on financial protection related matters, and any changes to their business which may impact their membership.
- Ensuring that members comply with the company's reporting requirements and reviewing members' submissions promptly once received
- Ensuring that all company processes and Membership Committee decisions are followed
Skills and experience:
- Self-motivated and proactive character with a 'can do' mindset and the ability to use own initiative.
- Ability to manage time effectively, to work within given deadlines and within agreed service levels and quality measures.
- Be part-qualified or qualified by experience with a proven track record in accounting roles or at a reasonable level in the Audit profession.
- In depth practical understanding of management accounts, audited financial statements and accounts including the profit and loss, balance sheet and the notes to the financial statements and accounts.
- Experience and knowledge of the travel industry (desirable)
- Sound understanding of commercial and financial terminology.
- Good stakeholder management, written and verbal skills - able to communicate with diverse people at all levels, confidently and effectively.
- Good IT skills (MS Excel, MS PowerPoint, MS Word).
- Ability to understand risks and confidence to escalate actual or potential risks and issues where appropriate.
- A salary of £35,000 - £40,000 (dependant on experience)
- Hybrid / flexible working (modern offices near Borough Market)
- Generous pension scheme
- Private medical insurance
- Social Activities
Please contact email@example.com or click APPLY below!