We have an exciting opportunity for an experienced retail travel Branch Manager / Flagship Travel Store Manager to join an established travel organisation based in Hampshire. If you're a passionate and motivational leader with exceptional working knowledge gained with a retail travel environment, we'd love to hear from you!
Responsibilties within the role will include the day-to-day management of our client's branch/branches, ensuring all customers experience unrivalled customer service and colleagues perform at their very best, whilst maintaining high levels of operational standards .
In return, they can offer a highly competitive salary plus excellent benefits package, so if this role is of interest to you, please contact us for a confidential chat or apply online.
Role of Branch Manager:
- Drive sales to deliver and exceed branch performance and productivity.
- Maintain high branch standards, including windows, interior and colleagues appearance.
- Produce weekly reports, feeding back into Head Office.
- Ensure the branch rota’s are completed a month in advance.
- Implement and innovative ideas for achieving new business.
- Motivate branch teams to hit and exceed their targets and ensure company profitability.
- Feedback to Head Office any local opportunities in the catchment area to grow sales and revenue.
- Conduct monthly 121’s with all colleagues, dealing effectively with any performance issues.
- Liaise with the Marketing department for relevant POS in line with market and local trends, encourage all colleagues to share their ideas for promoting the branch.
- Investigate and resolve any discrepancies within the branch (cash or administration)
- Resolve any customer complaints in an efficient and professional manner.
- Review customer feedback to make any improvements.
Skills required for the role:
- Previous experience of running a retail travel branch / flagship travel store
- Inspiration and motivational leader, with a genuine interest in developing a team of travel consultants
- Solid travel industry sales knowledge with excellent customer service skills
- Strong commercial awareness with an interest in developing new business
If you’re interested in learning more about this Branch Manager opportunity, please contact Succeed Recruitment Solutions or press the apply online button now!
Not for you? Then please visit our website to view the other exciting travel industry roles we have available; www.succeed-recruitment.com
Succeed Recruitment Solutions – for the best Travel jobs, Multilingual jobs and Contact Centre jobs.