Product Manager - Cruise. A highly-established Tour operator are looking for an experienced Cruise product manager to take ownership of this small but growing area of their business. Candidates must have experience in Product Management within cruise. Salary up to 45k plus benefits including bonus , based from home
Product Manager Cruise Responsibilities:
- Responsible and new product development to help grow this division within the company .
- Research and develop innovative new product, meeting standards and reaching commercial targets
- Contract and negotiate all product content
- Product changes and supplier relation's management
Product managers cruise skills required
- Previous Product Manager experience in travel, specialising in Cruise especially the luxury cruise companies
- Strong Negotiation, and inter-personal skills
- Strong Commercial acumen
- Strong relationships with the cruise companies
Successful candidates will come from a Product Manager or Senior Product Executive background in the cruise industry.
If you are interested in this Product Manager role and fit the above criteria please either apply to this advert, or send your cv to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting DT58648
Don't keep a good thing to yourself
We grow our business through referrals, so please don't keep us to yourself. If you think we're doing a good job and know of someone who would benefit from our services, please pass on their name and number to me and I promise we will follow it up. Many thanks.
C&M Travel Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. We are committed to equality of opportunity for all candidates. For more opportunities, please visit www.candm.co.uk