We have an exciting opportunity with a global Business Travel agency as they recruit for a Dutch speaking Business Development Manager to join their team.
The Business Development Manager will be responsible for delivering a complete pipeline solution to meet budgeted revenue and margin targets set for their pipeline through the delivery of effective prospecting growth, long-term partnership development, and engagement plans. The pipeline plan will require you to pro-actively identify the continuous improvement of prospect quality and revenue performance and your pipeline will include customers based in EU globally.
Our client’s ideal candidate will have a proven track record in a sales/business development role within the travel sector and will need to demonstrate a dynamic approach to business development, with high energy and charisma. Fluency in Dutch and English is essential for the role.
In return, they can offer a starting salary of £45k, an OTE of £10k, extensive benefits and excellent career development opportunities.
If this role is of interest to you, please contact us today for a confidential chat, or apply online.
Role of Dutch speaking Business Development Manager:
- Identifying and delivering customer solutions that build long term partnership opportunities
- Delivering the Digital 1st strategy, for example Online Booking and Workflow Solutions
- Investigating industry trends and customer data to identify new prospects and revenue streams
- Targeting product mix changes that maximise on pipeline opportunities and new revenue
- Active engagement with decision makers and influencers users across the target organisation
- Reviewing the prospect profitability as part of the pipeline quality development
Skills required for the role:
- Travel industry experience in a similar role.
- Fluency in Dutch & English
- Keen to drive business performance, successful customer solutions, and personal success
- Commercially focused and looking to lead success across a substantial portfolio of prospects
- Thrive in developing long-term sustainable partnerships that prospects can see clear benefit from
- Strategically minded and can apply strategies that ensure your key performance indicators are exceeded
- Highly organised and structured, can develop a clear action plan and drive it to conclusion
- Able to build credibility and influence others including being able to manage senior customer
If you’re interested in learning more about this Dutch speaking Business Development Manager role, please contact Succeed Recruitment Solutions or press the apply online button now!
Not for you? Then please visit our website to view the other exciting roles we have available; www.succeed-recruitment.com.
Succeed Recruitment Solutions – for the best Travel jobs, Multilingual jobs and Contact Centre jobs.