This is a dynamic and fast-paced role, responsible for supporting the Senior Sales Trade Manager in the development of UK and international trade presence, establishing and nurturing productive working relationships with key accounts; travel agents; multiples and consortia head offices alike.
The ability to work on their own initiative and react quickly to provide accurate information and resolve issues raised is key. Other duties include:
- Identifying new leads and actively pursuing leads to arrange appointments with Trade sales partners.
- Promoting the brand and products to Trade partners, to drive sales and achieve Trade sales targets.
- Working closely with the Sales Department and Senior Trade Sales Manager to fulfil all requirements for Trade promotions, incentives, point of sale and all communications.
- Supporting the Senior Trade Sales Manager with ad-hoc marketing requirements and regularly visiting key areas to further understand travel agency marketing needs.
- Carrying out competitor analysis and producing associated statistical reporting.
- Representing the company and attending UK or overseas conferences, functions, networking events as required.
- Maintaining the internal CRM system for Trade development, ensuring the accuracy of data and reports.
- Managing social media channels, promoting offers; building awareness; engaging with trade clients; generating leads; handling queries, and supporting the development of a stronger value proposition
We're looking for someone with :
- Excellent people skills, and a proven track record of ability to network and build effective business relationships.
- Experience within the travel industry or similar environment would be beneficial.
- Strong experience of working in a customer facing role; ideally within a travel and tourism business.
- Ability to build strong relationships and communicate effectively with people at all levels.
- Self-motivation; organised with strong attention to detail; excellent time management skills and the ability to manage priorities and meet tight deadlines.
- An ability to work under pressure; a can-do attitude, with a flexible approach and commitment to delivering excellent customer service at every opportunity.
- Competence in using I.T, including but not limited to; Microsoft Office and Salesforce.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Creative flair, with an ability to think outside the box and reach appropriate solutions to challenging problems.
- Strong presentation and facilitation skills.
- Good interpersonal skills and approachability - the ability to interact commercially with colleagues across the business at all levels, with external customers and Key Accounts via an excellent telephone manner and email correspondence.
Can you deliver what we're looking for? Are you ready to join us? We look forward to hearing from you!
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £26,000.00-£28,000.00 per year
• Additional leave
• Company events
• Company pension
• Employee discount
• Free parking
• Health & wellbeing programme
• On-site parking
• Sick pay
• Work from home
• Monday to Friday
Supplemental pay types:
• Performance bonus
• GCSE or equivalent (required)
• Producing analytical reports: 1 year (required)
• Sales administration: 2 years (required)
• Outbound calling: 1 year (required)
Work Location: Hybrid remote in Burton-on-Trent, DE14 2WE
To apply for this role, please click "Apply"