Calling all sports lovers!!!!
Are you a huge sports fan with experience within the travel industry? Have you travelled or lived in Australia or New Zealand? Would you like to help our clients plan some great cricket holidays there? Look no further!!!
We are working with a sports specialist based in West London / Berkshire who are on the lookout for an experienced travel consultant who has a passion for all things cricket!
Someone who will knock their customers for 6 and really step out of the crease to arrange boundary hitting holidays!
You will be providing amazing holidays to amazing people and we are looking for bright, enthusiastic and confident individual, who have extensively travelled in Australia to join us as Specialist Travel + Ticketing Consultant. You will be involved in planning, negotiating and executing group and tailormade trips to clients who love to follow the England team around the world.
As a professional travel specialist, you will work with our product manager and clients, mainly by telephone, offering advice, helping with their travel plans and creating a holiday experience that is just perfect for them and issuing Iata tickets.
- Sales experience vital and passion for sports travel essential
- Must have a passion for and have knowledge about Cricket
- First-hand travelling experience in Australia and New Zealand, with an understanding of the geography and culture of the region
- Confidence in dealing with people at all levels. 5 years Tailor made travel experience.
- An excellent telephone manner, strong tele sales skills and face to face customer service
- Good organisation, administration and time management skills
- Education to GCSE level or a relevant sales or business background
- GDS experience -good working knowledge of Worldspan/Amadeus/Galileo
- Minimum 5 years travel agency and or tour operation experience
- Good written and spoken English plus relationship building skill
- Ability to be away from home on tours from time to time
- Computer literacy in Word, Excel etc
- Have the right to work in UK
- Accuracy - attention to detail.
- Flexible working hours including evenings, weekend and bank holidays if required
- Sense of humour, love of hard work
What the company offer!!
- Generous salary with sales bonuses and incentives (33-38k OTE)
- Comprehensive product and sales training
- A pleasant and friendly working environment
- Familiarisation trips
- Discounted personal travel
- Opportunities to progress
Please click APPLY below or contact firstname.lastname@example.org