Do you love being pampered at Luxury Spas? Are you into health and wellbeing? If so, this could be your dream job!
We are working with a lovely company who are seeking an experienced, Bespoke Luxury Tailor Made Consultant who has a vested interest in wellness and wellbeing, to join their small and friendly office selling wellbeing holidays to the finest destination spas and resorts. You will ideally come from an independent travel background with some CRS knowledge being highly desirable.
You should have experience working in a small company with the ability to deal with a booking from enquiry through to final documentation. Presentation, communication (verbal and written), attention to detail, sales skills and destination knowledge are very important for this role as it involves advising clients on wellness and wellbeing, is it essential that you have an interest in this field. Training will be provided.
You should be able to work on your own initiative without the need for constant supervision. Flexibility and the ability to think outside the box is essential.
Luxury Tailor Made Travel Consultant Responsibilities:
* Dealing with customer enquiries by phone and email.
* Use your own previous experience, destination, and wellness knowledge to establish the clients' requirements to recommend the correct program for their needs.
* Use Amadeus to book flights and make any necessary amendments.
* Booking all aspects of travel for your customers including flight, private charters, hotels, car hire and more.
* Administering invoices, payments, and relevant travel documents
Luxury Tailor Made Consultant required experience:
* Previous reservations experience within a small, independent operator is highly desirable.
* Excellent destination knowledge of Asia and at least another 2 out of 5 continents
* Good knowledge of wellbeing and destination spas.
* Previous experience of native CRS Amadeus is desirable.
* Knowledge of Penguin system beneficial.
* Pleasant & professional telephone manner.
* Effective Sales skills.
* Ability to read contracts, for both hotels and airlines.
* Computer Literate - Microsoft Windows applications
* Excellent communication and organisational skills.
* Administrative skills.
Work Pattern & Package:
* The position is based on a 37.5 hour working week - Monday to Friday 09h00-17h30 or 09h30 to 18h00, Saturday (on a rota basis) 10h00-14h00. Flexibility will be required to cover busy times & events.
* Hybrid - 4 days in the office
* Salary Circa £28000 + Commission
Simply click 'apply'. Alternatively, contact Jane on 020388 79444 or email@example.com