Trade Sales Manager for leading International, luxury Tour Operator, covering Northern Ireland, Scotland and north-East England. I am excited to recruit for a leading Tour Operator and Destination Management Company, with two well established brands. Are you an experienced Agency Sales Manager, looking for an opportunity to promote a popular, established luxury product, to both maintain existing relationships with travel agencies and to further grow the trade sales? The successful business development manager will receive a competitive starting salary circa £38k pa, and a generous benefits package including car allowance, discount travel on amazing products, competitive pension scheme, 25 days annual leave (plus bank holidays), bonuses and discounted gym membership. You will be part of one of the worlds leading luxury travel brands, who offer luxury adventures that can't be found elsewhere!
* Responsible for developing and growing our presence within the travel agency community in Scotland, NI and North-East England
* Be responsible for specific revenue and volume targets from this segment.
* Working with the Sales teams to develop and deliver our UK travel community strategy
* Build strong relationships with key travel agents to maximise revenues through marketing, staff training and educational trips
* Conduct sales calls with travel agents and logging sales activities and identifying key trends
* Identify & win new business
* Organise & host educational trips, attend industry events & forums in the UK & abroad
* Provide market feedback and intelligence to senior management team
* Act as an ambassador for the brand
* Negotiate commission levels with agents in accordance with management guidance
The role will be based from home and on the road in your designated area as well as international travel.
Travel will be in your blood and your people skills will be fantastic. With at least 5 years' experience within the Travel Industry and ideally at least two within agency sales / trade sales, you will know your region and have existing relationships and contacts in this region.
Starting salary is dependent on experience but in the region of £35k - £38k pa plus an extensive benefits package including:
* Car allowance
* Discounted travel
* 25 days' annual leave - In addition to bank holidays
* Cycle to work scheme.
* Employee Assistance Program
* Travel Loans
* Display Screen Equipment Eye tests
* Recruitment Bonus
* Discounted Gym Membership
* Social Events
This is a highly reputable brand to join, well established and an international company. Excellent career progression opportunities as this position has become available following promotion!
Please follow the instructions to apply, attaching your CV. This vacancy is being managed by Claire Muge 0141 248 5222 firstname.lastname@example.org.
If this role is not quite right, but you have Travel Industry experience and are keen to find a new opportunity, please do send your CV, we may have something else that could be perfect for you!
Know someone else who might be interested in Travel Industry opportunities? Please share our details!