Luxury Travel Consultant - Remote Calling UK's Top Sales Performers! Our Tour Operator client is looking for enthusiastic and experienced Travel Consultants with proven success in selling luxury tailor-made holidays to some of the following destinations - Caribbean, Indian Ocean, Middle East, Africa, Far East, South Pacific Islands, Europe etc. On offer is a hugely rewarding UK based remote role, with excellent earning potential and personal development within the long established company.
Here are some of the reasons why our client is such a success. First, their luxury products are outstanding and second, it’s thanks to their exceptional travel team, who go that extra mile to craft the perfect holiday, its what our client is known and is recognised for.
Luxury Travel Consultant Role:
Our client combines breadth and depth of experience with impeccable connections to create inspirational holidays to worldwide destinations.
- Plan and create 5* tailor-made itineraries to luxury destinations
- Offer a concierge service throughout the sales process
- Ability to comprehend, capture, as well as interpret customer information, ensuring you take ownership of the full customer journey experience by following through with all commitments
- Use your destination & product knowledge in advising your clients on all their luxury holiday options, including creating bespoke travel itineraries, costs and availability for their choice of departure dates
- Maximise revenue by up-selling & cross selling adding on of ancillary products including car hire, travel insurance, airport parking and transfers
- Provide excellent customer service at all times in line with company guidelines and enhance the customer experience
Let’s Talk About You:
- UK based Travel Consultant from a Tour Operator / Online Travel background, seeking a remote role, with experience of creating luxury tailor-made holidays from scratch
- Love exceeding sales, generating average monthly profit of £15k and above
- Customer centric Travel Consultant, capable of generating high sales and loves earning commission
- GDS knowledge essential
- Possess real passion for luxury travel, be pro-active, self-motivated & enthusiastic
- Possess good all-round destination product knowledge
- Excellent communication skills with good clear telephone manner
- Accuracy and attention to detail, with the ability to work as part of a wider team
- Love Fam trips, because there’s quite a few on offer
Our client is offering a fantastic salary package to the successful candidates.
- Basic salary up to £30,000 per annum
- Excellent commission on offer, OTE £50k - £70k+, no sales targets during first year of employment
- Able to work a 5 day, 40 hour week, company opens Monday - Sunday, so flexibility to work with some weekend days is essential, which are given back in lieu
- Not forgetting the opportunity to travel on Fam Trips to many of their luxury destinations
- Plus additional benefits you’d expect from a highly established and successful Tour Operator
Sounds Like You? If so, we’d love to hear from you!
Important, Please Note: It is unlawful to employ a person in a UK-based role who does not have permission to live and work in the UK. You should make yourself aware of how immigration laws apply to your situation prior to applying.