Established luxury travel company, who set the standard for luxury holidays are expanding their team in London (hybrid working available). We are seeking a Luxury Travel Consultant to specialise in Europe. With offices worldwide and a network of connections they offer adventures that can't be experienced with any other Tour Operator. There is a competitive salary up to £34,000 pa (negotiable DOE) earnings potential and great working hours (Mon - Fri office hours, very occasional Saturdays) and extensive benefits! Working with a team of passionate and knowledgeable people, you'll go the extra mile to create memorable holidays, from booking Michelin-starred restaurants in remote locations and private tour of private palaces and museums, creating an unforgettable experience. This is a travel company that makes a difference, supporting local communities around the world and recognised by a leading consumer magazine for looking after their clients during the pandemic.
WHAT YOU'LL BE DOING:
- Taking calls and emails from clients in respect to European holidays and itineraries
- Building a rapport with your client and understanding their needs and requirements to create memorable journeys
- Creating itineraries and confirm travel arrangements, using your in-depth European knowledge and insight along with the resources this luxury tour operator provides
- Offer exceptional service with attention to details, as the approach is very much about the special touches that make a holiday unique.
- Performance ins measured through ability to convert enquiries to bookings and through client satisfaction and repeat bookings
- Mon-Fri either 09:00-17:30 or 09:30-18:00 + Saturdays on a rota basis which receive pay for (approx. 8 Saturdays a year)
EXPERIENCE & QUALIFICATIONS:
The successful candidate will be passionate about Europe with previous luxury travel consultant experience and first-hand destination knowledge . You will be sales driven, keen to progress your Travel Industry career, a team player, enthusiastic and fun!
Interested please apply here or email firstname.lastname@example.org