Travel Store Manager. This well established tour operator are looking for a Manager for their retail Stores in Basingstoke and Southampton. You will be rewarded with a generous salary plus a generous commission scheme.
Retail Travel Store Manager responsibilities:
- Accountable for meeting and exceeding retail sales targets.
- To drive all sales and to convert bookings by closing the sale and driving top line figures whilst achieving the budgeted operating profit.
- Measure the financial performance of your staff overall and as individuals against the costs of running the store to ensure the best possible productivity.
- Day to day running of the store including operations and administration.
- Responsible for the development of all staff.
- Develop local marketing initiatives and campaigns to drive sales and build relationships.
Retail Travel Store Manager skills required:
- Experience of managing a retail travel store, with profit and staff responsibility.
- A strong track record of delivering sales results and exceptional service.
- A genuine passion for travel, short and long haul destinations.
- Good all round understanding of the sales and commercial aspects of tour operating, including scheduled flights.
- Excellent working knowledge of at least one travel agent or tour operators reservation system.
Retail Travel Store Manager additional information:
- Excellent package on offer.
- Performance related bonus.
- Holiday concessions.
- Educational trips.
If you would like to apply for the role of Retail Travel Store Manager please email your CV to Harri@candm.co.uk IF YOU HAVE THE RELEVANT EXPERIENCE ONLY.
Don't keep a good thing to yourself
We grow our business through referrals, so please don't keep us to yourself. If you think we're doing a good job and know of someone who would benefit from our services, please pass on their name and number to me and I promise we will follow it up. Many thanks.
C&M Travel Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. We are committed to equality of opportunity for all candidates. For more opportunities, please visit www.candm.co.uk