Our client is an award winning, worldwide travel provider and are currently looking for experienced Group or MICE Consultants to join their growing homebased team.
Successful candidates will have previous experience within the group travel or MICE sectors and will be self-motivated and customer focused. Excellent relationship building and communication skills are essential for the role and experience using a GDS would be an advantage.
In return, our client is offering a competitive salary of up to £26k plus bonus & excellent industry benefits and great opportunities for career progression with this leading Travel organisation. This role is fully homebased and all training will be delivered remotely.
If you‘d like to find out more about this Groups & MICE Travel Consultant role, please contact us today for a confidential chat or apply online.
Role of Groups & MICE Travel Consultant:
- Handle group and MICE enquiries from a variety of clients
- Book all aspects of group travel including inc. flights, hotels, meeting rooms, conference venues
- Provide guidance and support to clients, particularly regarding group travel procedures
- Provide a high level of customer service at all times
Skills required for the role:
- Previous groups travel / meetings & events / venue finding experience - essential
- Excellent customer service and communication skills
- Good worldwide geographical knowledge
- Professional, reliable and flexible with good attention to detail
- Working knowledge of a GDS (Galileo, Amadeus or Sabre)
If you’re interested in learning more about this Groups & MICE Travel Consultant role, please contact Succeed Recruitment Solutions or press the apply online button now!
Not for you? Then please visit our website to view the other exciting roles we have available; www.succeed-recruitment.com.
Succeed Recruitment Solutions – for the best Travel jobs, Multilingual jobs, Airline jobs and Contact Centre jobs.