Do you have experience working on dedicated finance accounts?
This leading Travel Management Company are seeking a highly-skilled, customer-focused, Senior Business Travel Consultant to join their team.
This team provides high touch end-to-end, travel services for a dedicated finance client. If you are comfortable working in a fast-paced environment and providing a high level of service we would love to hear from you.
- Providing a high level of service to all travellers & travel bookers
- Effectively managing your workload to meet all deadlines as required
- Demonstrate an excellent understanding of account processes and policies
- Providing an end-to-end solution for all clients, in-line with our clients travel policy.
- Advise proactively on relevant Passport and Visa requirements and procedures for all destinations
- Deliver cost effective solutions across all aspects of travel, in-line with our clients travel policy.
- Maximising opportunities to enhance traveller experiences
- Monitor all bookings for fare/rate saving opportunities up until completion of the trip
- Previous Business Travel experience
- Experience working on dedicated finance account preferable
- Working knowledge of a GDS system
- Excellent fares knowledge of both nett and published airfares
- Exceptional worldwide flights knowledge coupled with good selling skills to handle new airfare contracts etc.
- A fast and flexible working attitude
- Competitive basic salary of £35,000 - £38,000 (depending on experience) along with excellent company benefits.
- Hybrid or fully remote
To apply for the position of Business Travel Consultant Click 'apply' to submit your CV
This role is being managed by firstname.lastname@example.org / Tel: 0203 887 9444
Please note that only candidates who meet the shortlisted requirements will be contacted