If you’re an experienced Business Travel Consultant looking for a new opportunity and have excellent working knowledge of Sabre, we’d love to hear from you!
Joining a very friendly, independent travel management company, successful candidates will be responsible for providing a highly professional travel management service, managing a variety of business travel accounts.
This is a fully homebased role, however our client would prefer candidates who are based in the North West, as there will be the occasional requirement to visit the office.
In return, they can offer a competitive salary circa £30k plus excellent benefits and a Mon – Fri, 9am - 5.30pm working week.
If this role is of interest to you, please contact us today for a confidential chat or apply online.
Role of Homebased Business Travel Consultant:
- Managing a variety of client accounts, booking all accommodation, air and sea travel plus any ancillary services
- Offering an exceptional standard of customer service at all times
- Providing travel solutions and advice to clients, using a positive and can-do approach
- Offering travel/route expertise on worldwide destinations
Skills required for the role:
- Previous reservations experience within the Business Travel sector
- Working knowledge of Sabre GDS - essential
- Excellent worldwide geography and the ability to book complex, multi-sector itineraries
- Ability to deliver high levels of customer service at all times
- Strong written and verbal communication skills and keen attention to detail
- Highly professional and pro-active approach
- Able to work well from home and with autonomy
If you’re interested in learning more about this Homebased Business Travel Consultant role, please contact Succeed Recruitment Solutions or press the apply online button now!
Not for you? Then please visit our website to view the other exciting roles we have available; www.succeed-recruitment.com.
Succeed Recruitment Solutions – for the best Travel jobs, Multilingual jobs and Contact Centre jobs.