This well established successful retail travel agency have an excellent reputation with a loyal client base. They are now looking for an experienced Travel Consultant to join their small friendly team to provide exceptional service in creating tailor-made worldwide holidays. Salary from £21,500 to £22,500 plus commission, sales incentives, and regular fam trips!
Travel Consultant - Role & Responsibilities:
- Provide customers with a friendly, personalised service to understand their requirements, offering advice to suggest suitable destinations & product to meet their needs.
- Maximising opportunities to achieve sales targets.
- Provide an efficient, customer focused after sales service to deal with enquiries and amendments.
- Participate in in house and supplier product training and visits to enhance product & destination knowledge.
- Work as part of a strong collaborative team.
Travel Consultant - Skills & Experience Required:
- Experience of working as a travel consultant, ideally within retail travel.
- Strong worldwide destination knowledge with a passion for travel.
- Proven experience of meeting and exceeding sales targets.
- Exceptional customer service skills with an ability to thrive in a busy sales environment.
- Strong verbal and written communication and numeracy skills.
Travel Consultant - Key Benefits:
- Salary of £21,500 to £22,500 depending on experience plus commission and incentives.
- Office based retail travel role - Monday to Friday 9.30 to 5 & Saturdays on a rota basis 9.30 to 4.
- Holiday discounts
- Fam trips
- Opportunity to join this successful travel company in a supportive environment.
Please apply for the position of Travel Consultant online or email your cv to email@example.com
Don't keep a good thing to yourself
We grow our business through referrals, so please don't keep us to yourself. If you think we're doing a good job and know of someone who would benefit from our services, please pass on their name and number to me and I promise we will follow it up. Many thanks.
C&M Travel Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. We are committed to equality of opportunity for all candidates. For more opportunities, please visit www.candm.co.uk