Senior Business travel consultant
Senior Business travel Consultant required for 2pm - 11pm shift Monday to Friday, no weekends - This well-established Corporate travel company are looking for a senior business travel consultant to either work from home or from the office in London and will be to service their US Clients.
Business Travel Consultant Responsibilities:
- Booking all aspects of business travel
- Organising accommodation, carhire, transfers as well as flights and rail
- Providing a high level of customer service
Out of Hours Business Travel Consultant Skills Required:
- Recent experience of working in business travel or corporate travel is essential.
- Experience of doing manual fare builds and working in USD.
- Any experience of using Apollo would be beneficial to your application,
- Must be fully proficient using a GDS and experience of Sabre would be a distinct advantage.
- Experience of doing the whole BTC process to include reissues, changes, refunds and ticketing is essential for this team.
- Excellent worldwide fares knowledge
- Hombased of office based or Hybrid considered
- Working 2pm - 11pm Mon - Fri only - no weekends
- Salary range is 31k - 35k depending on experience
- Bonus and monthly team incentives
- Excellent staff retention
- Holidays will include the USA federal holidays and not the UK bank holidays
If you are interested in the above role please call Kelly on 01612384490 quoting KR58630 and send your cv to firstname.lastname@example.org
Don't keep a good thing to yourself
We grow our business through referrals, so please don't keep us to yourself. If you think we're doing a good job and know of someone who would benefit from our services, please pass on their name and number to me and I promise we will follow it up. Many thanks.
C&M Travel Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. We are committed to equality of opportunity for all candidates. For more opportunities, please visit www.candm.co.uk