We have a fabulous opportunity for experienced Business Travel Consultants looking to reduce their hours and secure a part-time, fully homebased role!
As long as you can commit to a minimum of 23 hours per week (3 full days), if you have previous Business Travel reservations experience and working knowledge of a GDS, we have a fabulous opportunity for you to join an award winning, global Travel Management Company!
Joining our client's homebased team, you'll be responsible for providing a highly professional and seamless travel management service, managing a number of key business travel accounts. All equipment and training (from home) is also provided and offer is a competitive pro-rata salary of up to £28k plus monthly bonus & excellent benefits.
This really is a unique opportunity within the travel sector, so if this role is of interest to you, please contact us today for a confidential chat or apply online.
Role of Part-time Business Travel Consultant:
- Based from home, managing key client accounts, booking all accommodation, air and sea travel plus any ancillary services
- Offering a high standard of customer service at all times
- Providing travel solutions and advice to clients, using a positive and can-do approach
- Offering travel/route expertise on worldwide destinations
Skills required for the role:
- Previous reservations experience within the Business Travel sector
- Working knowledge of a GDS - essential
- Excellent worldwide geography and the ability to book complex, multi-sector itineraries
- Ability to deliver high levels of customer service at all times
- Strong written and verbal communication skills and keen attention to detail
- Highly professional and pro-active approach
If you’re interested in learning more about this Part-time Business Travel Consultant role, please contact Succeed Recruitment Solutions or press the apply online button now!
Not for you? Then please visit our website to view the other exciting roles we have available; www.succeed-recruitment.com
Succeed Recruitment Solutions – for the best Travel jobs, Multilingual jobs and Contact Centre jobs.