Established luxury travel company, who set the standard for luxury adventurous holidays are expanding their team in Cheltenham (hybrid working available). We are seeking a Luxury Travel Consultant to specialise in Europe. With offices worldwide and a network of connections they offer adventures that can't be experienced with any other Tour Operator. There is a competitive salary of £30,000 plus commission and great working hours (Mon - Fri office hours, very occasional Saturdays) and extensive benefits! Working with a team of passionate and knowledgeable people, you'll go the extra mile to create memorable holidays, from booking Michelin-starred restaurants in remote locations and private tour of private palaces and museums, creating an unforgettable experience. This is a travel company that makes a difference, supporting local communities around the world and recognised by a leading consumer magazine for looking after their clients during the pandemic. This is a hybrid position 3 days office 2 days from home.
WHAT YOU'LL BE DOING:
- Taking calls and emails from clients in respect to luxury European holidays and itineraries
- Building a rapport with your client and understanding their needs and requirements to create memorable journeys
- Creating itineraries and confirm travel arrangements, using your in-depth European knowledge and insight along with the resources this luxury tour operator provides
- Offer exceptional service with attention to details, as the approach is very much about the special touches that make a holiday unique.
- Performance ins measured through ability to convert enquiries to bookings and through client satisfaction and repeat bookings
- Mon-Fri either 09:00-17:30 or 09:30-18:00 + Saturdays on a rota basis which receive pay for (approx. 8 Saturdays a year)
WHY IT'S A GREAT PLACE TO WORK?
It's the people who foster the supportive environment that will make you proud to work here. There will also be ongoing training and the opportunity to progress your career - not just in the UK, but as part of the global business. They'll take you on unforgettable travel educationals to show you the experience first-hand, and, as a company that never stands still, you'll play a key role in their ambitious plans for the future. Salary is £30,000 as a starting salary, but there is earnings potential on top of your basic salary. In addition to this they offer plenty of other benefits: Employee Assistance Programme, Bike to work scheme, Travel loans, Work-save pension plan, Life Assurance, Recruitment bonus, Regular social events, Progression opportunities, Sales Incentives Plan providing opportunity to earn commission on sales, Educational trips for Sales teams, 20 days annual leave increasing with each year service up to 25 days, Employee discounts.
Hybrid working offered - 3 days office 2 days from home.
EXPERIENCE & QUALIFICATIONS:
The successful candidate will be passionate about Europe with previous luxury travel consultant experience and first-hand destination knowledge .
You will be sales driven, keen to progress your Travel Industry career, a team player, enthusiastic and fun!
Follow the instructions to apply, attaching your CV. This vacancy is being managed by email@example.com / 0121 450 9776