Product Executive required by a leading tour operator to support the Product Management team in planning, procuring and the production of their tours product. This Monday to Friday role could be an excellent opportunity for a Tailormade Travel Consultant to break into a Product Management or for an experienced Product Executive to join a top company who offer excellent scope for progression.
Circa 28K dependent upon experience.
Product Executive Responsibilities:
- Research and Identify relevant new travel product.
- Be responsible for the provision of product information, Content is proofed and Image Selection for production of brochures, website and social media and inhouse resources.
- Nurture relationships with DMC's and all suppliers.
- Assist with crisis management.
- Liaise with suppliers in the co-ordination of product-training for the teams.
- Assist in the organisation of FAM trips, Press Trips.
- Stay abreast of competitor activity.
- Manage flight allocations for groups.
Product Executive Skills and Experience:
- Experience either working in a travel product team or working as a Tailormade Travel Consultant.
- Excellent relationship-building ability.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Well-educated, in order to demonstrate a good level of written English.
Product Executive Additional Info:
- This role is Hybrid (3 days in the Cheltenham and 2 from home)
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays, familiarisation trips and other great benefits.
If your experience fits the above mentioned criteria and you would like to apply for this Product Executive position please apply here, send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting DT58666 or apply online
Don't keep a good thing to yourself
We grow our business through referrals, so please don't keep us to yourself. If you think we're doing a good job and know of someone who would benefit from our services, please pass on their name and number to me and I promise we will follow it up. Many thanks.
C&M Travel Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. We are committed to equality of opportunity for all candidates. For more opportunities, please visit www.candm.co.uk