My client is a successful Tour Operator who is looking for a new training coordinator to create, manage and oversee the organisations training programmes for employees across two UK sites, homeworkers, and overseas workers which may include overseas travel. You will have previous experience in creating training manuals, implementing staff training programmes and identifying training needs. You will be able to use your experience to hit the ground running in establishing a successful training department to support all areas of the business.
This is a Full Time Office-Based role in Chester where you will be required to work 37.5 hours per week, Monday to Sunday. Flexibility is a must to meet training requirements across the business. Some overseas travel may be involved.
- Establish and develop the Training Department to meet Company strategic requirements and growth plans.
- Design training materials and programmes in line with the requirements of the organisation, relevant legislation, and Tourism Boards/Hotels
- Understand and be able to implement training that engages all styles of learning to unlock everyone's potential.
- Understand the learning cycle and how this can be applied.
- Monitor and evaluate the effectiveness and success of training programmes to identify areas of improvement.
- Ensure training materials are up to date with the latest training trends, developments, and best practice.
- Work closely with the Sales and Customer Services Teams to complete training for all new starters ensuring competent on all in-house systems, processes, and procedures (including Dolphin, Hermes, and Admin Systems).
- Responsible for all call centre training including delivering 1-to-2-week induction training in overseas destinations.
- Organise e-learning, workshops, and other learning by sourcing external learning partners to establish learning solutions.
You will have:
- Proven experience in Training preferably with systems, processes, and sales.
- Proven experience in training delivery and design.
- Previous travel industry experience.
- Ability to successfully work with employees with different levels of learning.
- Ability to identify different learning styles and adapt learning to meet individual needs.
- Previous GDS experience is desirable, however, training will be given to the right applicant.
- Ideally you will have a management background to be able to identify with senior stakeholders.
- Relevant Training/ Learning and Development Qualification (Such as CIPD)