A career enhancing opportunity has just become available for an ambitious Caribbean Product Executive looking for their next role. This position will support the Caribbean Product Manager and assist in the successful and ongoing research, planning, creation, development and commercial management of the Caribbean territory.
In reward for your hard work and success you can expect a competitive remuneration package, benefits and unrivalled opportunities to progress within a highly established travel brand.
Senior Caribbean Product Executive Responsibilities:
- The successful candidate will be responsible for collecting data around benchmarking and helping our client gain a better position in the market
- Support the Product Manager in the functioning of their product needs and maintaining relationships with key luxury hotel partners
- Assist Product Manager in identifying and pursuing new opportunities in existing areas of responsibility
- Liaise with the marketing team on special offers, marketing campaigns and specific properties
- Assist sales team with queries regarding pricing, availability and product information
- Create and update reports and spreadsheets
- Look at where improvements can be made and ensure the product remains the market leader
Now Let’s talk About You:
- Caribbean Product Executive hungry for development and success, now seeking a career enhancing Senior Product Executive role
- Experience and knowledge of Caribbean Products and tailor-made trips
- Flexibility to adapt to an ever-changing and often unpredictable environment
- Impeccable organizational and administrative skills, and a tenacious attention to detail
- Uncommonly creative big-picture thinking and problem-solving
- Possess good negotiation, communication and analytical skills
- Available to attend overseas fam trips, trade shows, travel events and conferences
Last but not least, this luxury travel brand employs some of the nicest, brightest and most interesting people in the travel industry. Because they only employ the best, they offer a very competitive basic salary, as well as the travel perks you should expect working for a leading travel company.
- Base salary £36,000 - £40,000 per annum + competitive benefits
- Working hours are Monday-Friday, 9am – 6pm
- Hybrid role, 2 days in
Sounds Like You? If so, we’d love to hear from you!
Important, Please Note: It is unlawful to employ a person in a UK-based role who does not have permission to live and work in the UK. You should make yourself aware of how immigration laws apply to your situation prior to applying.