We have a fantastic opportunity to join us as Station Manager
at Bristol Airport!
As our Station Manager,
you will have overall operational and management accountability for the Jet2.com Ground Operations Team
based at Bristol Airport.
Your will have overall responsibility for ensuring the safe, efficient and effective delivery o
f the operation as well as the delivery of our famous VIP Customer Service
. In this hands-on role, you will actively engage with our customer
s, leading by example to ensure the delivery of both landside and airside
activities. You will also oversee third-party partners t
o ensure adherence to Jet2.com
's service specifications.This is an exciting opportunity to play a pivotal role in the continued growth of our business!Key responsibilities will include -
- Providing guidance and leadership to ensure colleagues and suppliers deliver and exceed Jet2.com standards for Safety, Customer Service, cost management, and ancillary revenues.
- A primary focus on safety, ensuring that activities are adequately resourced, and procedures and regulations are strictly adhered to.
- Leading, inspiring and coaching the Ground Operations Management Team, ensuring that our customer promise is consistently delivered, and required standards are achieved.
- Being accountable for productive business activity and reporting
- Enabling your teams to work together to deliver a first-class customer service at the airport.
- Building strong working relationships locally and partnering closely with stakeholders, including third-party suppliers and airport management as well as key stakeholders across the Jet2.com and Jet2holidays business.
What are they key skills/experience you'll already have?
The successful candidate will already be demonstrating Role Model behaviours
and will be an ambassador f
or the Jet2
brand and ethos. You will have a proven track record in leading and developing large, high performing airport teams
. You will have operated at a senior level
within an airport environment, ideally leading both customer facing and airside operational teams. Experience of effectively managing demanding situations, such as disruptions
, is required, As an experienced senior leader, you will have the ability to effectively manage demanding internal and external stakeholders
and will be able to demonstrate the commercial acumen
required to succeed in this environment.
What Can We Offer You?
We offer our valued colleagues a range of benefits including: -
- Competitive salary, with annual pay review
- Contributory pension scheme
- Car allowance
- Generous leave allowance
- 3 x salary life assurance
- Generous Bonus Scheme
- Colleague discounts on Jet2holidays and Jet2.com holidays and flights
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- Access to Mental Health First Aiders
- Many retail discounts on - travel and leisure, health, and wellbeing, eating out, shopping and lifestyle
Help us to send our all-important customers on holiday with Jet2.com a