Customer Relations Executive required by a highly regarded tour operator based in London. You will work closely with their Head of Customer Relations to ensure that any customer issues that arise are successfully resolved and that customers receive exceptional service levels throughout.
Candidates from the travel industry wishing to work in Customer Relations will be considered as will candidates from Customer Relations departments in similar industries.
Customer Relations Executive Responsibilities:
- Deliver exceptional standards of customer service
- Find successful resolution to challenging situations
- Responds to customer communication in accordance with regulations
- Liaise with DMC's, Suppliers and colleagues in a courteous manner and manage to reach mutually satisfactory outcomes
- Provide acknowledgement to complaints, monitor their progress and keep client informed and happy during investigation.
- Assessment of potential compensation in reviewal with Head of Department
- Management of Trustpilot Reviews
- Respond to any negative review
Customer Relations Executive Skills and Experience:
- Customer service experience
- Empathetic and strong at communication
- Travel Industry experience - desirable
- Excellent letter/email writing skills
Customer Relations Executive Additional Info:
- This role is Hybrid (3 days in the London Office and 2 from home)
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays, familiarisation trips and other great benefits.
If you would like to apply for this Customer Relations Executive position please apply here, send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Mark on 02073971272
Don't keep a good thing to yourself
We grow our business through referrals, so please don't keep us to yourself. If you think we're doing a good job and know of someone who would benefit from our services, please pass on their name and number to me and I promise we will follow it up. Many thanks.
C&M Travel Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. We are committed to equality of opportunity for all candidates. For more opportunities, please visit www.candm.co.uk