New opportunity to join this luxury tour operator as a Product Assistant. This role involves the loading and maintenance of hotel contracts, liaising with overseas suppliers, and supporting the product & commercial team with a range of commercial and administrative tasks. This is an ideal role for candidates with travel industry experience looking to move into Product or more junior candidates looking to enter the travel industry. Salary of circa £23k, hybrid working in West Sussex.
Product Assistant - Role & Responsibilities:
- Responsible for the loading of hotel, tours, and ground product onto the reservations system.
- Maintenance of inventory, ensuring stop sales are actioned and issues resolved.
- Support sales team with product and commercial queries.
- Liaise with suppliers to ensure clear understanding and accurate loading of all contracts.
- Ensure all product loaded is accurate, including touring itineraries and hotel descriptions.
- Support with maintaining website information, ensuring all information and imagery is accurate.
- Provide administrative support for product management team to ensure all product is effectively contracted and maintained.
- Support the connectivity of API links with external hotel and touring suppliers into the reservation system, ensuring all product is fully and effectively mapped.
- Data entry and reservation system support on business projects as required.
Product Assistant - Skills & Experience Required:
- Experience in the travel industry preferred but college leavers with travel & tourism qualifications also considered.
- Knowledge of travel reservations systems would be beneficial.
- Strong communication skills, with strong verbal and written English language skills.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Excel.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Ability to manage and prioritise workload.
Product Assistant - Key Benefits:
- Salary of circa £22k to £23k
- Hybrid working, circa 3 to 4 days in the office.
- Monday to Friday 9 to 5.30
Please apply for the position of Product Assistant online or email your cv to email@example.com
Don't keep a good thing to yourself
We grow our business through referrals, so please don't keep us to yourself. If you think we're doing a good job and know of someone who would benefit from our services, please pass on their name and number to me and I promise we will follow it up. Many thanks.
C&M Travel Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. We are committed to equality of opportunity for all candidates. For more opportunities, please visit www.candm.co.uk