Travel has never been more popular! So, we’re delighted to be expanding our team of Sales Consultants across our 4 specialist B2B brands; Gold Medal | Pure Luxury | Cruise Plus | Incredible Journeys.
You will use your customer service skills and expert travel knowledge to recommend products that will enhance the customers’ holiday experience. Our Sales Team is well-known for providing exceptional customer service, so we need exceptional people who can build relationships with our agents to continue to provide the personal service we are known for.
This is a great opportunity to use your passion for travel alongside your sales skills, with no need to be involved with aftersales queries and amendments, as our Operations Teams will take over post-booking.
Hours 37.5 hours per week over 5 days Monday-Saturday. 9am-6pm. You may work later during peak periods.
Ideally you will have strong travel sales experience or have travelled extensively, whether that be cruising, touring, round-the-world trips or long-haul family holidays. Alongside this, we need you to have great customer service and sales skills.
This role is based at our bright, modern office in Leyland, Lancashire. Homeworking will be considered for anyone with previous extensive travel sales experience.
We have inductions in March, April and May.
You will have lots of opportunities to enhance your product and destination knowledge – including product training from our destination team and suppliers.
Our sales centre is a fun environment with great incentives in addition to a lucrative uncapped commission scheme. We have some fantastic benefits, making us a great place to work:
• Fam Trips – to give you the chance to experience the destinations and products you are selling
• Incentives – these can range from bottles of wine to vouchers, days/evenings out, and fam trips or holidays.
• Travel discounts – we have a dedicated Staff Travel Team to help you plan your next adventure
• 25 days annual leave, increasing to 28 days after 5 full years of service (+ bank holidays)
• Additional annual leave purchase scheme – so you can pursue your love of travel
• Company pension scheme
• Life assurance
• Low-cost health care for you and your family
• Employee Assistance programme
• Ongoing development – we have an in-house People Development Team
• Industry/social events – including supplier events
• Cycle to work scheme
• Long service awards
• Volunteer days – one day’s paid leave each year to volunteer with a registered charity
• dnata4good – supporting the local communities we work, live and thrive in
• Refer a friend scheme
• Free eye care tests
• Free Taste Card membership– offering discounts on dining out, movies, attractions, takeaways and online shopping
• Casual dress code
• Free tea and coffee subsidised on-site restaurant with free Wi-Fi & pool table and free car parking.
dnata Travel Group B2B is an award-winning tour-operator with over 40 years’ experience in tailor-making holidays to worldwide destinations. We are part of dnata Travel Group family, owned by the Emirates Group.
To apply for this role, please click "Apply"