We are looking for an experienced Account Manager to join our Partnerships
team, someone who believes in delivering exceptional service, who can easily
spot growth opportunities, build awesome relationships and use data
effectively. Everyone says they are looking for someone special, and we really
You’ll be dealing with our largest travel trade partner, managing our UK and
European partnership. Using your amazing personality, relationships and sales
skills you will identify key areas of growth and put plans in place to grow sales
and launch products.
You’ll be spending your time looking at ways to develop and grow sales in High
Street travel agents as well as Online sales. Some of your time will be spent
abroad attending travel agency conferences so there will be some travel
By joining our team you’ll:
● Act as the main contact person for our premium partner.
● Continuously update and promote the further development of a sustainable sales model.
● Independently manage and supervise projects assigned to you in various European countries, including projects with our colleagues in Germany and the UK, and will be responsible for the implementation of these projects.
● Be setting up travel agent incentives, events, and initiatives to help drive attachment rates and conversion.
● Never lose contact with your Premium Partner by keeping in regular touch with them and you provide performance reports for your partner in order to promote growth. You will use your knowledge of the travel industry, products, sales and marketing skills to grow and develop the partnership.
● Report on, evaluate and implement appropriate sales measures to optimise performance.
● Continuously develop the partnership and optimise the framework conditions (e.g. marketing plans as well as online interfaces (e.g. API or white label). With your passion for sales, your affinity for technical connections and your high technical understanding, you demonstrate integrity and develop a high level of trust to ensure lasting and productive relationships.
● Enjoy a world of benefits including 25 days holiday, your birthday off, enhanced parental leave, pension, life assurance, discounts for cinema tickets and highstreet retailers, cycle to work scheme and electric car scheme.
● Have access to our wellbeing benefits, we also have a free employee assistance programme, discounted gym memberships, holiday buy scheme, private medical insurance and health screening (after 4 years’ service). Our in-house network of trained mental health first aiders are also on hand should you need support.
What you can bring to our team:
● Experience in tourism sales; preferably online sales as well.
● Excellent networking skills and take every opportunity to talk about Holiday Extras.
● You are a strong negotiator and have excellent commercial acumen.
● Strong analytical skills and a solid understanding of budgets, KPIs and trading forecasts.
● An outgoing personality who loves new experiences and has no problem approaching people proactively.
● Goal-oriented teamwork comes easily to you.
● Have excellent professional presentation and communication skills and are able to communicate the Holiday Extras brand and culture at trade fairs and other events.
● Good German, Dutch and/or French language skills are a great advantage but fluent English is essential .
● Very good knowledge of all current MS Office programs, technical understanding as well as the use of Apple MAC and Salesforce (desirable).
This role will include the need to travel from time to time.
Everyone’s career path is individual and different, so this is just a guide. If your experience doesn't precisely match this, you’re encouraged to apply so that we can discover your unique talents!
How we hire for this role
We know your time is precious, so we keep our recruitment process as quick and easy as possible. If we believe you might be a match for a job you’ve applied for, you’ll enter our hiring process as follows:
- First stage interview
- Assessment day at our Kent Campus
- Final interview
Cultivating a diverse and inclusive culture is paramount for us.
Recognising we are all different, if for whatever reason you need us to adapt the process, please get in touch via firstname.lastname@example.org.
Why choose Holiday Extras?
We believe that holidays are the most precious time of all, so we create products, tech and services that make travel and holidays memorable and fun. We’re on a mission to Remake Holiday Making, turning our customers’ needs, wants and dreams into reality, for every stage of their trip.
At Holiday Extras we’re creating a workplace where everyone can thrive, build their careers and reach their limitless potential. By joining our team, you can enjoy a world of benefits to enhance your lifestyle and wellbeing, including 25 days plus your birthday off, profit share, enhanced parental leave, discounted gym memberships and more!
To Apply for this role, please click "Apply"