Air Product and Sales Director, Travel Industry, £six figures, London/Hybrid with global travel. A fantastic opportunity to join this well-established and reputable travel company where you will be leading the air contracting, sales and operations teams across multiple brands and global offices.
Air Product and Sales Director Responsibilities
- Develop global partnerships and contract agreement with key airlines globally.
- Streamline processes, systems and technology to ensure successful delivery of air product.
- Maximise profitability and conversion of airline / flight sales attached to bookings globally across different brands.
- Continually drive enhancements to air system functionality.
- Identify and deliver on growth opportunities.
- Support the sales team regarding standards and the delivery of the air programme.
- Maintain knowledge of GDS and preferred airline partner contract details.
- Cross-functional collaboration with IT, Revenue Management, Marketing and Finance to maximise opportunities and profitability.
Air Product and Sales Director Skills Required
- Extensive experience contracting, negotiating with and managing partnerships with global airlines.
- High level knowledge of GDS systems
- Experience leading of working with sales and call centre environments preferably within the travel industry.
- Experience of working with global markets including USA, EMEA and APAC would be a distinct advantage.
- Effective at working in a global, matrix organisation.
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and negotiation skills.
Air Product and Sales Director Additional Details
- A highly competitive basic salary in to the six figures for the right individual
- Bonus up to 20%
- Additional benefits such as pension, private health, discounted travel for friends and family
- It is expected there will be international travel up to approximately 30% of the time.
- When in the UK, the role will be hybrid (3-4 days a week) in London and remote 1-2 days a week.
Don't keep a good thing to yourself
We grow our business through referrals, so please don't keep us to yourself. If you think we're doing a good job and know of someone who would benefit from our services, please pass on their name and number to me and I promise we will follow it up. Many thanks.
C&M Travel Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. We are committed to equality of opportunity for all candidates. For more opportunities, please visit www.candm.co.uk