We have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Product Executive to join a well-known Tour Operator as they grow their commercial team.
Based in either our client's Birmingham or Peterborough office (hybrid working available), this role will see the successful candidate working closely with the Head of Tour Operations and Marketing team to support all product functions and drive commercial effectiveness.
Our client is looking for those with strong commercial awareness and previous experience of working in a product role within the travel sector. On offer is a highly competitive salary up to £30k plus excellent benefits, so if this role is of interest to you, please contact us today for more information or apply online.
Role of Product Executive:
- Identifying and building great product for all marketing channels which includes Social Media, E shots, brochures, mailers and websites
- Responsible for the analysis of booking data
- Monitor competitor activity and pricing against our own.
- Assist in identifying new supplier and product opportunities
- Assist in managing supplier relationships including Tourist Boards
- Monitoring market trends
Skills required for the role:
- Previous product/commercial experience gained within the travel sector - essential
- Good understanding of long haul, luxury travel destinations
- Commercially aware with a keen eye for a good deal
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Ability to build strong relationships
- Flexible and supportive approach to colleagues
If you’re interested in learning more about this Product Executive opportunity, please contact Succeed Recruitment Solutions or press the apply online button now!
Not for you? Then please visit our website to view the other exciting travel industry roles we have available; www.succeed-recruitment.com.
Succeed Recruitment Solutions – for the best Travel jobs, Multilingual jobs and Contact Centre jobs.