We have a fabulous opportunity for a results focused travel industry professional to join a leading Tour Operator as a Regional Agency Sales Manager. Covering the Midlands, this role will involve working as an integral part of the Sales Team to maintain and increase sales of our client’s products to UK Travel Agents.
The successful candidate will develop and build on existing relationships to ensure continued support of our client’s products. They’ll develop new business opportunities and plan and carry out sales and marketing activities, training and presenting on new products to ensure agents have a full understanding of the products available.
The role will suit those with a strong travel industry background, previous field-sales experience and excellent relationship-building skills. In return, our client is offering an attractive package including a highly competitive basic salary, bonus scheme, company car and excellent industry benefits. If this role is of interest to you, please contact us today for a confidential chat or apply online.
Role of Regional Agency Sales Manager:
- Arrange meetings with agents, ensuring all agents throughout the area are visited regularly.
- Maintain close working relationships with existing travel agent partners within set region.
- Develop new ways to grow business in own region.
- Lead overseas FAM trips and represent the business by attending UK or overseas conferences, functions, networking events as required.
- Work closely with commercial partners and key agents to put together commercial deals to include tactical marketing and promotional plans in order to increase mutual business .
- Seek and develop new trade partners by exploring all avenues of potential business.
- Analyse statistical information to present at regional overview at the sales meetings.
- Plan, carry out and support local marketing activities to agreed timescales e.g. product launches, events, promotions, advertising, and exhibitions.
- Assist the Marketing team in carrying out marketing activities.
- Monitor and report on market and competitor activities and provide relevant examples and information.
- Produce own database of agents to send personalised emails to promote incentives, offers and company news.
Skills required for the role:
- Previous experience gained within a similar sales role in the travel sector - essential
- Able to build effective working relationships
- Confident outgoing and flexible
- Excellent communication skills
- Quick thinking and able to resolve problems effectively
- Excellent time management and organisational skills
If you’re interested in learning more about this Regional Agency Sales Manager role, please contact Succeed Recruitment Solutions or press the apply online button now!
Not for you? Then please visit our website to view the other exciting roles we have available; www.succeed-recruitment.com
Succeed Recruitment Solutions – for the best Travel jobs, Multilingual jobs and Contact Centre jobs.