Senior Business travel consultant
Exciting new opportunity in corporate travel to join a exciting growing company working with dedicated clients. Seeking an experienced business Travel consultant with GDS skills either Galileo , Sabre or Amadeus, to work office based in Manchester. In return you will be offered a salary around £30,000-40k depending on experience, excellent benefits and an opportunity to work closely with your dedicated clients, offering excellent service.
Senior business travel consultants' duties:
- Booking complex worldwide travel arrangements to corporate and business travellers, including flights, hotels, car hire, rail for a number of dedicated clients
- Changing and amending trips, issuing and reissuing tickets, and problem solving
- Giving first class service to every client
Senior Business travel consultants - skills required:
- Strong business travel or corporate travel experience with a background in either business travel, corporate travel
- Strong knowledge of a Native GDS
- Scheduled Fares experience
- Working between 0830-1830 on a small shift pattern
- Excellent benefits on offer.
- Hybrid working available following successful 3 month probation
If you are interested in the above role of Business travel consultant , please call Kelly on 01612384490 quoting KR58528 and send your cv to email@example.com
Don't keep a good thing to yourself
We grow our business through referrals, so please don't keep us to yourself. If you think we're doing a good job and know of someone who would benefit from our services, please pass on their name and number to me and I promise we will follow it up. Many thanks.
C&M Travel Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. We are committed to equality of opportunity for all candidates. For more opportunities, please visit www.candm.co.uk