We are working with a well-established, leading tour operator based in North London who are looking for an Aftersales/Operations Executive to join their hard-working team! Reporting in to the Operations Supervisor, they are looking for hard working, personable and driven individuals to be a part of their successful business.
- To deal with schedule changes received from airlines
- To resolve issues raised by telephone calls or emails from travel agents quickly and efficiently while maintaining the highest level of courtesy and professionalism.
- To demonstrate an ability to communicate effectively with agents, to manage the conversation and to make good decisions in a pressurised environment.
- To investigate and understand issues relating to requests from travel agents to amend or cancel reservations and to effectively action these requests in a swift and complete manner. This will include amending flying dates, up grading tickets, route changes, name changes refunds and seat/meal request.
- To ensure that booking processes are streamlined by efficiently using queues, booking notes and email communication wherever relevant.
- To amend hotel, car hire and transfer reservations using the system, internet access to suppliers, email and telephone in an efficient manner that ensures that all amendments are actioned correctly and completely, leaving no lose ends.
- To action ETA's (visa's), API's, Mobility Forms within set timeframes.
- To be able to work to targets and deadlines while maintaining the highest quality of customer care handling.
- To support other members of the department and company overall by promoting a positive "can do" attitude.
- To assist with any other department where necessary.
- A minimum of one year experience working within a similar position within the travel industry
- Excellent communication skills (Verbal & Written)
- Previous experience using a GDS system
* Salary - £21,000 - £24,000 DOE
* Fully office based - hybrid after probation
* Monday - Friday: 9.30am - 5pm
* Saturday: 11am-4pm; (2 Saturday's per month and day off In lieu for working a Saturday)
Please click apply or contact email@example.com