This successful and established travel company in North London is expanding their reservations team and seeking travel consultants.
The purpose of the role will be handling incoming sales calls from various trade clients in a call centre environment. Utilising selling and customer service skills to maximise sales of scheduled air product and holidays, whilst offering information and advice on all aspects of requested travel requirements. To achieve high levels of customer care and retention. Assisting at all times with the smooth running of Dept.
- To answer incoming calls as part of a team maintaining the high service levels agreed and needed.
- To answer calls in a courteous, efficient and professional manner.
- Be proficient at using airline fare sheets in order to provide accurate quotations.
- Ability to construct round the world fare quotations accurately
- To work to set targets (quantity) and ensure customer care (quality)
- Ability to maximise profit margins through sales approach.
- Ability to make quick decisions within a pressurised environment.
- Ability to resolve minor problems effectively.
- Assist other colleagues on an ad-hoc basis.
- Previous travel industry experience and product knowledge
- Previous GDS system experience (Galileo, Amadeus or Sabre)
- Understanding of the sales process
- Ability to work in a pressurised environment
- Good Geographical Knowledge
- Excellent communication skills (Verbal & Written)
- Flexible approach to work
The successful applicant can expect a competitive package of £21,000 - £23,000 basic depending on experience plus an attractive bonus structure.
- Monday -Friday: 9.30am - 5pm
- Saturday: 11am-4pm; (3-4 Saturday a month and day off In lieu for working a Saturday)
If you have previous travel sales experience and would like to be considered for this excellent opportunity please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or click on Apply and follow the on-screen instructions.