Business development manager

C&M Travel Recruitment Ltd
£34000.00 - £48000.00 per annum
Closing date
11 Mar 2024

View more

Tour Operator
Full Time
Contract Type
Job function

Business development manager - Required for this expanding long-haul tour operator. They are looking for an experience BDM/Account management from the leisure side of the travel industry, based in London, the home counties, the Midlands or Greater Manchester. Salary up to 38k plus up to 10k bonus and benefits.

Business development managers duties
-Looking after your area, account managing existing business and reigniting relationships with dormant clients, increasing awareness of the companies different brands.
-Around 60% of your role will be on the road meeting clients, attending trade conferences, training days etc, the other 40% working from home
-Organising and running fam trips, 1 or 2 per year

Business development managers skills required
-At least 12 months BDM experience, ideally for a high-end or niche product.
-Ideally a passion for South East Asia and Japan
-Skill at pitching and presenting to small and large groups, to win new business and provide training both internally and externally.
- A confident and outgoing manner in networking situations, to create new leads and widen your network within the industry.
- The ability to analyse sales figures using Excel and present this information in a clear way.
-First-class communication and collaboration skills; able to work with other departments and managers both internally and externally in a constructive and honest way in order to get the job done.

Additional information
-25 days leaving plus bank holidays
-Other benefits including volunteering leave, regular staff socials, discounted travel, Perk box, Employee assistance programme, designated learning and development time.

If you are interested in the above role please apply online or send your cv to quoting DT58681

Don't keep a good thing to yourself
We grow our business through referrals, so please don't keep us to yourself. If you think we're doing a good job and know of someone who would benefit from our services, please pass on their name and number to me and I promise we will follow it up. Many thanks.

C&M Travel Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. We are committed to equality of opportunity for all candidates. For more opportunities, please visit

Apply for Business development manager

Fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required

Your file must be a .doc, .pdf, .docx, or .rtf. No larger than 1MB
Selected file:

Find out more about TopCV

Your communication preferences

When you apply for a job we will send your application to the named employer, who may contact you. By applying for a job listed on you agree to our terms and conditions and privacy policy. You should never be required to provide bank account details. If you are, please contact us. All emails will contain a link in the footer to enable you to unsubscribe at any time.

Get job alerts

Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.

Create alert