Join a leading cruise agency as a Cruise Customer Service Consultant!
If you've experience gained within the Cruise sector and delight in providing excellent customer service to your clients, we'd love to hear from you!
Our client can offer:
- A fully homebased role - all equipment is provided
- A salary up up to £25,000 plus incentives
- Working hours between 9am - 6pm
- Saturdays on a rota basis and Sundays during May - Sep only
- Fantastic cruise and travel discounts for you and your family
- Ongoing training and support
So, if you have a cruise sector and customer service background and are interested in hearing more about these Cruise Customer Service Consultant roles, please contact us today for a confidential chat or apply online!
Role of Cruise Customer Service Consultant:
- Dealing with a range of post-sales queries, via phone and email
- Arranging special requests and add-ons
- Confidently upsell on bookings
- Actioning any changes/amendments
- Resolving any client issues or complaints, escalating as necessary
- Dealing within any ad hoc administration tasks as required
Skills required for the role:
- Previous cruise industry experience, preferably within a customer service/support role
- Good working knowledge of the cruise sector
- Organised and professional with good attention to detail
- Ability to deal with complaints and find an amicable solution
- Ability to work to targets
- Strong team player
If you’d like to learn more about this Cruise Customer Service Consultant role, please contact Succeed Recruitment Solutions or press the apply online button now!
Not for you? Then please visit our website to view the other exciting roles we have available; www.succeed-recruitment.com
Succeed Recruitment Solutions – for the best Travel jobs, Multilingual jobs and Contact Centre jobs.